Successful trading requires a solid understanding of trading concepts matched with access to Dynamic Trading Tools.
At NSFX Ltd. our service team is on hand to assist both new and experienced traders in understanding the mechanics of our platforms. This critical knowledge ensures optimal use of our trading platforms and the awareness and appreciation of tools every trader should have at hand throughout the trading day.
The NSFX Ltd. development team have worked closely with both management and experienced traders to create a range of trading critical tools that we provide free to all NSFX clients.
- Interactive Overview of The Most Important Economic Events of the Day.
- Allows you to fine-tune your strategy by plotting your activity based on future market-moving events.
- Real-Time Market Quotes of All Instruments, Commodities & Indices
- All price quotes show a buy price and a sell price and the difference between the two is called the spread.
- When you spread bet or trade CFDs with NSFX, you can trade on margin to leverage your trades.
- Timely Updated Explanation of the Current Market Dynamics.
- Comprehensive Technical Overview of Market Forces at Play.
- Get access to technical analysis from one of the world’s leading providers of investment research.
Daily Technical Analysis
Technical analysis in the financial markets is based on the study of past price action and market psychology in order to be able to assess the future direction of an instrument.
Early aspects of these studies date back to the 17th century.
As the markets are far from rational, technical analysis applies the behavioural element of the markets from fear and pessimism to confidence and optimism in order to identify the timing for a trade decision. Traditional Western analysis focuses on different indicators for support and resistance, whereas Eastern analysis is studying candlestick patterns for signs of a potential reversal/continuation.
Fundamental analysis provides insight into how price action “should” or may react to a certain economic event.
Fundamental analysis is a valuable tool in estimating the future conditions of an economy, but not so much for predicting currency price direction